My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Money, Money, Money, Money



Tom is always telling us that he loves money. He even wrote a song about how he wanted to be a billionaire.

He would really do well as a rich guy. He hates working, and chores, and anything hard. He'd really like to just like to be rich and hang out with his money all day long. Silly boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Visitors