My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Things I Never Thought I'd Have To Say (To My Kids)

Stop licking your brother/sister

Don't pee in the water bottle

We don't use our teeth in kisses

You're face is in my butt

Take your brother out of the laundry bag

We don't dip our bread in the toilet

Stop hitting the fridge with the hammer

We don't eat diaper cream/foot cream/toothpaste/lotion

Stop touching the poop

We don't eat boogers

Ketchup does not go with pancakes

We don't cut power cords with needle nose pliers

AND, My favorite:

Keep your pee pee in your diaper

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Hysterical, I shared with the girls a t work! HAAAA

Nathaniel said...

I have to ask, who was peeing in the water bottle?

a said...

Joe Joe did that yesterday. And I would have never known either, if he hadn't come to me and said "Mom, I promise I won't pee in the water bottles anymore". Nice, real nice.

The McCullough Family said...

So True!

Unknown said...

HAHA. That is awesome.

Visitors