My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PODS

REally, this is the way to do it, if you have to do it yourself. Of course, movers are the best. But, if you can't, try pods. They drop it off in your driveway, you fill it, they pick it up, they store it till it's ready to go, they move it to the new town, then deliver it to your new location when your ready, and they come back and pick up the empty pods and take it away. It's brilliant!

Here's our first pod. We filled it pretty quickly.

Here's the 2nd one. I thought it was gonna be only 1/2 full, but it filled up rather quickly too. So, we may have to come back to get a few more things over the next few months.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm contacting all the LDS bloggers I can find to let you know about an LDS blog ring set up by a friend (you can access it on my blog sidebar if you scroll down), and also to spread word about a great new time-saving blog tool that goes right in your browser tool bar.

How to access and use this tool is posted in my blog today at www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com

Please pass this message on--and enjoy!

By the way--nice pod :-)

Lyn said...

Check her out, you can join an LDS link and that might be fun!

Visitors