My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, August 13, 2007

Picnic at the Simco's House

We had a great time at the picnic at the Simco's house on Friday night. Sure, we should have been home packing and cleaning and painting, but it was a nice break from our move. Wow, there's a lot of us, eh?
Mirko, Tracy and Talia are on the left. Then you have a family that the Simco's knew (well, they knew the guys parents) from years ago. Then you have Andrew and Margie, with Moreen and Jason. Then us, the Hartys. Then Cindy Culyat, and then Janet Jensen and her kids. It was an odd assortment of people, but we all had fun socializing with each other.

Joy is in this pic, but everyone else is the same :)

Tom

Sprinkler fun.




Brent cooked the food for us. Thanks sweetheart! My burger was perfect! No charcoal burgers for me!

And here's me and Moreen posing for the pic. Well, I"m posing, she's pretending that she can't see her dad!

0 comments:

Visitors