My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In the Home Stretch

We're almost done. Well, maybe that's not right. It's almost time to leave. We're far from done :) Here are the kids, just hanging out in the morning, watching He-Man. Remember He-man? I loved it growing up. My brother had all the toys. It was kind of funny, because I heard Jacob saying "By the Power of Gay Stone". Yeah, that's just a little off. "By the Power of Grayskull". That's more like it :)
Sweet Eme
Happy TomJacob's nice smile :)
Smile JIM!
OK, now show me your grouchy face :)
Sitting in your undies, watching TV. What could be better :)
Joe and his nice smile

4 comments:

Lyn said...

THANK YOU FOR THE MOMENTS!!!!

Maddie said...

Wow, your my hero...I would totally fall apart at having to move so quickly!

Unknown said...

Apparently Jacob has figured out what could be better: sitting in undies, watching TV, and eating pizza. The boy is a genius.

a said...

Ha! I'd forgotten that he'd found the left over pizza from last night. Tom saw that he had it, and tried to think of a good reason why Jacob should split it with him. He just couldn't come up with a compelling enough argument. Poor Tom.

And Madi, I fall apart at least once a day, but have to quickly pick myself back up again. Too many other people depending on me to be apart for long!

Visitors