My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, April 20, 2006

Building the Retaining Wall


We really did have a fun time building the retaining wall in the back yard. I use the term "we" loosely. The kids and I watched while Brent actually did all the work. But we were moral support, so that still counts!






Here we have Joe and Tom playing around our completed wall, and Brent getting ready to mow the grass. Tom and Joe discovered that our retaining wall had "fossils" on one of the top rocks. There actually were 2 fossils next to each other on the same stone. It was pretty neat!






Here are the guys pointing at the fossils. They were so proud of their find! Way to go.

0 comments:

Visitors