My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Said I'm Done!

Lesson learned. Don't leave the baby at the table with a plate of cottage cheese while you go do something else. At least not this one. He at it so nicely with his spoon and fingers for a while. Then, when he was done, he took the paper plate, and tried to pass it off to someone (?). And paper plates do what they do best. Fold and fall. So the cottage cheese when all down his leg, food, chair, chair leg, and floor. Nice.

0 comments:

Visitors