My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Check out the Snow

OK, i like snow as much as the other guy, but this is crazy. You can't have snow AND 4 degree weather. Thats not fair. One or the other people! It's really coming down out there. I'm definately gonna go get the boys today. The poor things would be kidcicles by the time they go home! When Eme looked out the window and saw that it was snowing, got all excited and wanted to know if it was Christmas again.

0 comments:

Visitors