My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi!

Hey all.

I snuck into Brent's co-w0rkers computer to check my balance at the bank, and stopped by here to say hello. It's sure hard to be stranded from technology at Scout camp in the woods, but we're surviving.

We had a good weekend this past weekend. We went to a Civil War event, and to the Farm to see the apple trees and buckeyes, and to a friends house for dinner. Pretty fun, all around.

Today, we're off to the bank, and the dollar store, and back to get the kids from the bus. A lot of picking up and dropping off at the bus going on.

Well, take care!

Bethany :)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

YEAH. . .you need to do more sneaking. . . we love hearing form you!!

Anonymous said...

I will go along with that!!!!!!!!! I really miss yoy're blog "stuff"! Love ya all bunches!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
Great to hear that the family is doing great. I agree do more sneaking. Keep us all up to date.
Matt

Visitors