My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back in the Swing of Things

Our camp ranger, Kerry, came buy today and gave me the password and username for the computer. So, I'm online again. But, it's dial-up. Let me tell you, I'm not used to that. Super slow. After cable internet, going back to dial-up is painful. It took me 1 1/2 hours to put on those 2 posts with pics. Talk about a time waster.

So, I may be putting a few pics on now and then, but not with the frequency that I used to. He said that there is talks of putting an internet wireless hotspot across the tracks from here. That would mean internet wireless for all of camp. Can you believe it? Wouldn't that be cool. We'll see if it happens or not.

So, just wanted to let you all know that I'm here, but may not be able to see your blogs too often. The pics take so long to upload. Poor me. Don't you all feel sorry for me :) JK

3 comments:

Lyn said...

YEAH Thanks Kerry, you're the man!

Erin said...

wow, I feel bad for you...DIAL UP? that is like un heard of these days. I think I would go crazy if I had to use dial up...although I did use it all through college. I don't know how I managed

Lyn said...

Guess we know how Dial Up DOESN'T work, she cant get it to go...AHHHH. Try sweetie, try it again! :)

Visitors