My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, January 14, 2007

Grandpa Hartys Trains

While we were in North Carolina, Grandpa Harty gave us his train set. We set it up tonight (1-12-07). It was pretty fun. Funny thing, model trains. You have to make sure that the track is set up just right. When they slip, they don't work. After some work at it, we got it running. We called the kids in, and let them watch. Each one got a turn to be the conductor, and drive it around the table. We listened to Johnny Cash's Rock Island Line as it went around. The kids had a blast. As a side note, this picture of me is a good reminder that, even though I may not be leaving the house, it doesn't mean that I shouldn't at least fix my hair for the day :)

0 comments:

Visitors