My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Fffffffffffffffffff

K, I can't remember exactly what the fish's name is, but I think it's Ruby Tuesday. Jimmy was so taken with the fish. He'd walk right up to the bowl, and wave, and say ffffffffffff. Thats one of his 2 words. The other one is, Eeeehhhhhhh? We think it means "Can I have that?" Eeeehhhhh and ffffffffffffff are his 2 words that makes up his vocabulary. Kind of like a caveman, with grunts and pointing.

0 comments:

Visitors