My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Day 2006

Santa brought our stockings to Grammie and Grandpa Hartys house instead of to Joliet before we left. We slept in at Aunt Eleanors house, and then went over to Paul and Carol's house. We were going to open presents, and then the missionaries were coming over for lunch. We were going back to Eleanors before they were to get there. Brent, bless his heart, doesn't like to be around when the elders are there. It's just a quirk of his. And I guess I don't blame him. He explained it to me. He drove 900 miles to visit with his parents, not with the elders. And not to watch his parents visit with the elders. K, I understand.

Anyway, by the time we got there, there wasn't really time to do anything. At some point, we decided to just open presents and stay when the elders came. They ended up coming in when were were only about 3/4 of the way through the presents. It wasn't too bad. After the presents, we had lunch. Then, Brent and I went on a walk. It was such good weather there, that we were able to walk most days. Gotta like the south.

0 comments:

Visitors