My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gameboy from Grandma Ida



I thought that Jacob was going to hurt himself he was so excited. He was just telling me the other day that he wanted to save all of his dollars from now on to buy a GameBoy. Now he doesn't have to. He can use his dollars to buy a new game. The other kids thought it was neat too. Eme has a Dora game that she likes to play, and Tom likes to play a little bit. We used to have a GameBoy, but it was stolen earlier this year. We still had most of the games. We also got them a case to go with the GameBoy and Games.

0 comments:

Visitors