My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pizza Party

Yummy. Who doesn't like a nice pepperoni pizza. Did I like it, you ask? Don't know. I ate a lovely meal bar. Yes, it was quite tasty. I do love those meal bars, you know. So satisfying. Just as good as pizza..............




3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

mmm Pizza..I don't think I could have eaten a meal bar with the smell of pizza..way tooo tempting!!

a said...

Yeah, it was fun :)

Chris & Stephanie said...

I'm with Maddi! You are too good, Beth!

Visitors