My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, October 19, 2006

Birthday Loot


Eme got a lot of presents for her birthday. She got 4 big My LIttle Ponies, 10 or so little ones, a Care Bear checkers game, a Little Pets shop, a My Little Pony Cotton Candy shop, 2 stuffed Care Bears, a new dress, a new Care Bear jammie dress, a Barbie plate, a Strawberry Shortcake puzzle, a little porcelin tea set, and some small princess dolls. Thats enough toys for 3 kids! She was so pleased.

0 comments:

Visitors