My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, April 23, 2007

Mystery Package

This is our 'mystery' package that arrived in the mail today (my mom called me ahead of time and let me know about it, but the kids didn't know!). Wonder what it could be?

A Tree?

Here's Joe with our freshly planted and watered tree. I figured that we could keep it in this pot until I found a more suitable home for it (i need to ask Brent) :)

Hmmmmm, what's this?


Thanks Grandma Lyn, for the new tree!

0 comments:

Visitors